Natasha's Bistro & Bar: Sat & Sun Brunch
Saturday & Sunday Brunch
- Saturday: 10-2
- Sunday: 10-2
Natasha's Farmer's Market Brunch
Buttermilk biscuits, sun dried tomato cheddar and garlic grits, scrambled eggs, fried okra, 2 slices of thick cut bacon with a side of sorghum & tomato relish
Classic Eggs Benedict & A Vegetarian Eggs Benedict
Two toasted English muffins w/ poached eggs & Country Ham or Lox, topped with a sinful hollandaise sauce...
Cheese Blintzes (2)
served with raspberry blueberry blackberry Russian black cheery sauce with farmer’s market Rhubarb & Ryazhenka. sour cream
The French Sandwich
Ham & Swiss with purple cabbage horse radish dijon
The Mediterranean Sandwich
Turkey & Provolone olive feta almond slaw on Chiabata
Bison Space Burger
The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich
Drink Specials from The Alley Bar
The Esplanade $7
White Port topped with refreshing tonic and lime
Backyard Lemonade $7
Svedka Citron, lemon juice, cranberry juice, and ginger syrup
Rob's Happy Place $6
Champagne wit a dash of Blackberry Liquor
Best Bloody Mary $8
Your choice of vodka with our signature house recipe
Champagne with fresh orange juice
Champagne with Peach Liquor
Our Kentucky Proud Commitment
We buy from Kentucky Proud local farmers as often as possible. Our farmer’s market brunch menu which is served every Saturday and Sunday features local products in every dish.
These are some of the Kentucky Farmers we regularly purchase from.
- Lamb: Gene Butcher, Scott Co
- Bison: Kentucky Bison Company, Jefferson Co.
- Cold press juice: The Weekly Juicery, Fayette Co.
- Kale: Elmwood Stock Farm, Scott Co
- Lettuce, herbs, greens: Meadowbloom Farm, Fayette Co
- Fennel : Blue Moon Farm, Madison Co
- Fresh farm eggs: Emilys, Scott Co.
- Tomatoes, squash: Scott Evans, Madison Co
- Honey : Abigail's, Fayette Co
- Mushrooms: Sheltowee Farm, Bath Co
- Sausage and bacon : Hillside Heritage, Garrard Co
- Cornmeal: Weisenberger Mills Woodford Co
- Sorgham: Country Rock, Woodford Co